NY Tools & Tips | Yonkers Preowned Car Dealer
Tools & Tips FAQs
Yonkers Automall of Westchester County is pleased to offer a comprehensive library of Frequently Asked Questions for car shoppers seeking more information related to finance, insurance, service and the trade-in process. Whether you’re trying to determine the differences between leases and loans or want to know more about add-on accessories, our FAQ collection will answer your automotive queries. Simply choose your desired topic to browse the questions and answers within that category. If you cannot find a satisfactory explanation, please contact NY Preowned Car Dealer online or by phone .
Our Top Tips
Loan payments contribute to the eventual ownership of a vehicle, while lease payments apply only to the short-term use of a car. Read more in our finance FAQs. Warranties won’t cover all of the costs, as the owner often pays for scheduled service charges. Read more in our service FAQs. Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage protects drivers from negligent drivers without insurance. Many states require it by law. insurance FAQs Trading in your current vehicle towards another can partially offset the cost of the new vehicle. Read more in our trade-in FAQs.
Top Finance FAQ
- Are monthly payments necessary?
- How do loans and leases differ?
- What factors determine the purchase price at the end of a lease?
- How are loan rates determined?
- What are the restrictions of driving a “borrowed” vehicle?
- Why lease?
- See All Finance FAQ
Top Service FAQ
- Are pre-owned vehicles still covered under factory warranty?
- Will a warranty pay for all expenses?
- See All Service FAQ
Top Parts FAQ
- How do I locate a specific part?
- What add-on accessories are available for my vehicle?
- See All Parts FAQ
Top Trade-In FAQ
Top Insurance FAQ
Yonkers preowned car customers are curious about how to apply for financing. Get answers on how to service your NY pre-owned car or find pre-owned car parts here at your local New York Pre-owned Car Dealer!