Join a Winning Team at Yonkers Auto Mall
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Yonkers Auto Mall is part of one of the largest family-owned dealership groups in the Tri-State area, serving customers in New York and New Jersey for over 50 years. Yonkers Auto Mall is part of a premier auto group – we own and operate 30 innovative Dealership Locations representing many franchise stores.Yonkers Auto Mall has built a strong company reputation as a workplace that values innovation, upholds superior service, and rewards hard work and success.We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes: Medical, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and more!
We are actively recruiting driven candidates for multiple Automotive BDC Representative openings across our Premier Dealership Location in Yonkers, NY.
This is an opportunity to earn a stable salary and benefits, while training for a career with unlimited earning potential!
Automotive BDC Representative Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all incoming internet and phone leads via the CRM tools.
- Prospects for potential customers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for setting, confirming, and following up with customer appointments.
- Responds to email inquiries in a professional, and well-spoken manner
- Responsible for determining each customer’s vehicle needs by active listening
- Follows BDC scripts and guidelines on calls and e-mails
- Maintains quota of outbound calls/day and emails/day as set forth by management
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions as needed.
- Follows Safeguards Rules and company safety procedures and policies
Automotive BDC Representative Qualifications
- Individuals employed in this position must be able to stand, sit and mobilize through various dealership work areas (sometimes for extended periods) in connection with their sales and customer and customer service duties
- Individuals employed in this position must display excellent customer service skills, including without limitation: Managing difficult or challenging customer situations; responding promptly to customer needs; soliciting customer feedback to improve service; responding to requests for service and assistance; meeting commitments to customers and management
- Individuals employed in this position must have excellent interpersonal communication skills; cultural sensitivity and demonstrates the ability to work with diverse people groups
- Individuals employed in this position must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and management
- Individuals employed in this position must be able to read, and generally analyze and interpret relevant business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations and write reports and general business correspondence
- Individuals employed in this position must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Individuals employed in this position must be able to establish rapport and build relationships with customers
- Individuals employed in this position must demonstrate sufficient computer literacy
- Individuals employed in this position must possess a positive attitude and commitment to adhere to and administer company policies, procedures and standards
- Individuals employed in this position must have required factory certifications
We look forward to receiving your application for our Automotive BDC Representative opportunities!